تعديل

Thursday, January 12, 2017

‘I’VE GOT THE ACCOLADES – NOW I WANT THE MILLIONS’

http://go.ad2up.com/afu.php?id=979477


Britains IBF super-middleweight champion James DeGale admits money is motivation enough for his unification fight with WBC champion Badou Jack.
DeGale, 30, meets Swedens Jack, 34, at New Yorks Barclays Centre on Saturday.
"Ive worked hard all my life," he said. "Now Ive got myself in a position where I can financially secure me and my family.
"Its time to strike while the irons hot, get in the big fights, earn my money and run."
The 2008 Olympic gold medallist told BBC Radio 5 live: "Its not just about the money but Im a prizefighter.
"Ive got all the accolades now, the only thing thats missing is the millions in the bank."
His opponent Jack, who has 20 wins, two draws and one defeat on his record, has million-dollar backing behind him as he is managed by Floyd Mayweather.
DeGale ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each new And sexy

This blogger Publishes All New And Exciting And Strange